Logistics Hub is a new three-day series of events focused on fresh produce handling and logistics that will be held at Fruit Logistica, February 3-5 2016.
According to a press release by the event organisers, the sessions will address ten current issues relating to the logistics chain. It is where “producers, exporters and traders will find the information they need to help them take the right logistic decisions when it comes to transporting their goods.”
Alex von Stempel, an independent consultant in fresh produce logistics has designed and organised Logistics Hub and will moderate the event, to be held in the CityCube Berlin, Hall B, Stand C-04.
Session topics include:
- Strategic Cold Chain Investments and examining new Outsourcing Potential
- Reefer Claims: Addressing a Classic Clash of Interests
- Focusing on the First Mile: Country and Produce Case Study Africa
- Focusing on the First Mile: Country and Produce Case Study Latin America
- Frozen Vegetables – Opportunities, Challenges and Threats
- ‘Anything, anywhere, anytime’: What does this mean for the fresh produce sector?