The Agro Greenhouse Complexes Russia 2016 forum and exhibition, taking place December 7-8 in Moscow, is an international professional platform designed to attract investments into industrial greenhouse industry, discuss effective strategies of industry development, share best practices with the key market players and negotiate new lucrative contracts.
Organisers expect the participation of over 200 participants, including delegates from Netherlands, Israel, South Korea, Spain, Poland and France.
The event comes amid an unprecedented time of growth, and of public and private finance attraction, in the greenhouse sector in Russia, where 170 greenhouse complexes are currently being built with the projected investment of the euqivalent of about US$ 375 million.
Highlights of the programme include:
- 60+ greenhouse investment projects for 2016-2020 from all regions of the Russian Federations
- Industry leaders’ debates: Government, investors, initiators, agricultural holdings, energy companies. Financing and investment climate
- Investor Meetings: initiators of the projects and Russian and international investors will discuss the ways to cooperate following a prearranged schedule of meetings
- Effective business strategy: Power generation, construction, infrastructure, business planning for the successful development of the company
- 50+ authoritative experts: seed production, storage of vegetables, processing, transportation, distribution, retail chains
- From field to counter: effective sales strategy, meetings with the heads of Russian trade networks and discussion of arrangements
- Case studies of production development from the world’s leaders from Netherlands, Israel, South Korea, Spain, Poland, France
- Champagne round tables: indoor and outdoor types, vegetable, flowers and mushrooms greenhouses
- Live technology: Innovative technologies and equipment road show
The event is organised by Vostock Capital and more information is available at www.greenhousesforum.com/en/