The list of participants in the 1st International Conference “Fruit & Vegetable Business in Kazakhstan-2016” is growing daily, with recent additions including the following companies:
- Van Amerongen (the Netherlands) – modern produce storage solutions.
- Rusbana Engineering (Ukraine) – high-quality equipment for fruit, vegetable and berry processing.
- Eurasia Fruit (Kyrgyzstan) – supplier of corrugated packaging for fruit and vegetable business.
- Insolar (Ukraine) – storage, ventilation, energy saving solutions, equipment for logistics centers and produce storage facilities.
- S.T. Saydinova IP (Kazakhstan) – logistics solutions for farmers.
- Kayrat KKh (Kazakhstan) – melon and watermelon growing, breeding and sales.
- Nargiz KKh (Kazakhstan) – vegetable growing farm.
- R.K. Seydaliyeva KKh (Kazakhstan) – apple growing farm.
- Shukhrat KKh (Kazakhstan) – production and sales of vegetables.
- Fund of Local Communities of Yenbekshikazakhskiy District (Kazakhstan) – support for rural farmers.
- Svarog West Group (Ukraine) – agriholding with professional apple growing as one of spheres of activities.
- Plattenhardt + Wirth GmbH (Germany) – one of the leading suppliers of produce long-term storage solutions.
The two-day conference will be held October 20-21 at the Holiday Inn Almaty, Kazakhstan, and is expected to attract more than 200 delegates from 15-20 countries.
The conference audience will include fruit and vegetable growers and processors; representatives of wholesale and retail trade, fruit and vegetable importers from Kazakhstan and their potential suppliers from other countries throughout the globe; suppliers of inputs, plant protection products, fertiliser, trees, plants and seeds; companies offering fruit and vegetable handling and processing solutions; financial and investment enterprises, and specialist media.
For more information: http://www.fruit-inform.com/en/conferences/pobk2016/about