The place to learn the latest on fresh produce handling and logistics, Fruit Logistica’s Logistics Hub will feature a new series of events held over the course of the Berlin fair, February 3-5.
“This is where producers, exporters and traders will find the information they need to help them take the right logistical decisions for the transportation of their goods,” organisers said in a press release.
To be located in Hall B, CityCube, Stand C-04, the Logistics Hub offers presentations simultaneously interpreted into English, German, French, Italian and Spanish and participation is free.
Topics to be addressed include:
- “Understanding the Ins and Outs of Logistics”
- “Developing Logistics Solutions for Trade Between Emerging Markets”
- “Air to Sea Transport: Risks and Pitfalls”
- “Innovative Perishable Logistics Concepts for the Emerging Produce E-commerce Markets”
- “Strategic Cold Chain Investments and Examining New Outsourcing Potential”
- “Reefer Claims: Addressing a Classic Clash of Interests”
- “Focusing on the First Mile: Country and Produce Case Study Africa”
- “Focusing on the First Mile: Country and Produce Case Study Latin America”
- “Frozen Vegetables – Opportunities, Challenges and Threats”
- ‘Anything, anywhere, anytime’: What does this mean for the fresh produce sector?”
For more details: http://www.fruitlogistica.de/en/TradeVisitors/Events/index.jsp
Pantos Logistics – Sea freigh image: By Romlogistics (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons