To be held February 27 at KyivExpoPlaza in Kiev, Ukraine, the International Conference ‘Potatoes & Vegetables of Ukraine’ is one of the leading fruit and vegetable events in Eastern Europe. It is also the only event gathering all leading growers of potatoes and traditional vegetables (onions, white cabbage, carrots, table beets) in Ukraine, as well as a large number of foreign experts.
The conference is traditionally held in Kiev on February 27. as will be the case this year, when it will take place in conjunction with Storage Expo: Fruits & Vegetables and Industrial Cold exhibitions, held February 25-27.
Domestic and foreign speakers will give presentations on all key issues of the potato and vegetable businesses.
The conference is co-organized by Ukrainian Association of Potato Producers.
Key conference subjects:
– The fundamental Ukrainian potato and vegetable production and price forecast for the 2015/16 season;
– The situation in the market for early produce;
– Foreign trade in potatoes and traditional vegetables: potential, new directions, price prospects;
– Potato and vegetable business under current economic conditions: investment attractiveness and possible niches;
– Modern seed growing trends in the sector;
– Foreign experts’ technological master-classes on produce growing;
– The potato and vegetable processing sector prospects;
– Modern approaches to potato and vegetable handling and storage;
– Efficient produce marketing and promotion in the market;
– Another meeting of Ukrainian Association of Potato Producers.
– Special conditions of participation offered for exhibitors of Storage Expo: Fruits & Vegetables and Industrial Cold exhibitions
– Discounts for participation for those registered before February 1
– Applications to be accepted until February 23
– A discount of 30% on the study ‘Fruit & Vegetable market of Ukraine-2015. Results and Forecasts for the Next Season’.
Forecasts for next season
The organisers will also offer a variety of advertising and sponsorship options as relevant under current market conditions as possible.
For more information about the event, preliminary program, conditions of participation and application form visit www.fruit-inform.com or contact Mr Ievgen Kuzin tel: +380 (562) 321595, ext. – 341 cell: +380 96 5836323