The FHC China fresh produce conference will take place on November 13th at 2-5pm. The programme is as follows:
- Joanna Zheng, merchandising manager of TmallFresh (Alibaba Group), explains the opportunities for fresh produce in China’s e-Commerce & Omni-channel and sourcing strategies.
- Mr Joe, Well Fruit’s commercial director, presents: “How to win over consumers with specialised retail formats.”
- Fang Yun, commercial director of Jiuye, a B2B & B2C logistics operator of major off-line retail chains and on-line platforms, discusses the best cold chain and marketing solutions for the omni-channel.
- Gary Loh, vice-chairman & CEO of SunMoon (now part of Win-Chain’s perishable supply chain of Yiguo Group (Alibaba)), as well as chairman and founder of Dimuto, IT supply chain solutions. He will present an ambitious strategy for building a major consumer brand in China involving advanced IT-Blockchain solutions.
- Alice Wang, director of international trading firm Haisheng Group, describes successful case studies on gaining value with the multiple channels, and the firm’s experience investing in production and building consumer brands. Haisheng is the world’s nº1 supplier of apple juice concentrates, and a leading Chinese producer of fresh apples, tomato and berries.
- Sophia Xueyan, Chunbo’s director of international procurement, discusses how to raise online demand for premium fresh produce and secure food safety.
Visit us at our stand in Hall N2 Stand 2Y39!