MAXIPACK Cardboard Lid is a kraft lined cardboard tray with an rPET lid with multiple qualities: in addition to its natural and transparent design, it is eco-responsible, but also very functional and totally protective.
FSC-certified kraft cardboard base (inside and out) (N° C104473) guaranteeing responsible forest management, compostable and recyclable,
- Lid made with up to 80% rPET fully recyclable,
- Manufactured in Europe, reduced carbon footprint.
- Kraft lined cardboard base,
- Pressure resistant lid, with its 4-clip secure lid closure system
- Multi-point ventilation (via the 4-point lid to remove any condensation even when stacked, on the sides: via the six cut-out “leaves” to allow air up and out and at the bottom, 4 corner-holes to allow air to move around the fruit).
- Lid designed to ensure easy and secure closure
- 5 heights (see below for heights including lid)
- Stackable and designed for optimal transport and crate fill utilising 10 units per layer in a standard 600×400 retailer crate or box size
Heights: H50 for blueberries/cherry tomatoes – 60 for strawberries/cherry tomatoes – H70 for strawberries/blueberries/cherry tomatoes – H80 for strawberries/cherry tomatoes/grapes – H85 for strawberries/cherry tomatoes/grapes.
Contact Veripack : David Vicario Villa, sales manager / comercial director
+34 637 06 69 47 / firstname.lastname@example.org