Billed as an opportunity to gain insight into the investment potential of Russia’s industrial greenhouse market – and the opportunities for entering it – the free webinar ‘Investment into industrial greenhouses. Russian market’ takes place Thursday October 20 at 2pm (GMT).
For the first time in recent years, Russia’s greenhouse industry offers unprecedented opportunities and active tools for business development, in particular, due to public and private finance attraction in the context of secure giant market. Currently, 170 industrial greenhouse complexes are being built in Russia with the projected investments of about US$ 375 million, the webinar organisers said in a press release.
The keynote speakers for webinar will be:
- Maria Ivasenko, Project Manager, Growth Technology
- Ruslan Asvarov, Sales Director, Greenhouse- Ogni
Issues to be discussed by the speakers include:
- Trends in greenhouse vegetable consumption in Russia
- The investment potential in the Russian greenhouse market
- Greenhouse investment projects by Russian federal districts
- The potential for greenhouse building to aid in import substitution in Russia
The webinar is being organised by Vostock Capital prior to the international forum “Greenhouse Complexes Russia 2016” which takes place December 7-8 in Moscow.
Register for the free webinar via this link: http://bit.ly/2dJd3Fz