Built upon the expertise of TOC Worldwide’s 40+ years of experience, hundreds of port professionals from across the continent and wider international community will be at the Hilton Tangier Al Houara (Morocco) on 20th and 21st September to learn, debate and network with professionals shaping the future of this challenging yet exciting market. A first-class programme is guaranteed to supercharge strategies.
Key sessions include:
- A LOOK INTO AFRICA: CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES
- SUSTAINABLE OPERATIONS: WHAT DOES THAT IMPLICATE FOR AFRICAN PORTS & TERMINALS?
- ARTICULATING AFRICAN PORTS WITHIN THE GLOBAL SUPPLY NETWORK
- DIGITALISING MARITIME & LOGISTICS IN AFRICA
- FINANCING & INVESTING IN AFRICAN MARITIME TRADE: WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES AHEAD?
- CONNECTING THE MARITIME & LOGISTICS SECTOR – THE PORT AS A TRADE ENABLER