The Vegepolys Valley International Business Convention will offer attendees the opportunity to connect with future key partners between 11th and 14th January 2022, in Angers, France. Participants can request pre-arranged face-to-face meetings according to their interests, enabling you to make the most of your visit! Extra ONLINE sessions will be organised on Friday 14th.
So if coming to Angers is not an option, participants can register for ONLINE B2B meetings from their country and get up to 24 meetings with worldwide partners.
The event brings together production companies, agricultural suppliers, distributors, laboratory, logisticians, technical centres, engineering and design consultancy in the plant sector.
- Seeds and plants
- Plant protection
- Renewable energy and energy efficiency
- Fruits & vegetables (fresh and transformed), wine growing, and cider
- Ornamental horticulture, landscape, and urban design
- Fertiliser and crop support
- Equipment, decision-making tool, and ICT
- Services, consulting, and studies