Announcing the fourth edition of the GLOBALG.A.P. Good Agricultural Practices Award.
Initiated in 2012, the G.A.P. Awards honour GLOBALG.A.P. certified producers who have achieved outstanding results through their commitment to GLOBALG.A.P. principles and the implementation of Good Agricultural Practices. It also offers GLOBALG.A.P. certified farmers an excellent opportunity to showcase their achievements and gain worldwide industry recognition for their efforts.
The G.A.P. Awards 2016 will focus on the following three categories:
1. Talent for Agriculture, Women and Youth
2. Water Management
3. Integration of Smallholders
which will be assessed on the following criteria:
• Traceability – IT/Transparency Usage
• Push for Partnerships/Co-operations (public, private, etc.)
• Innovative Practices/Technologies
• Economic Aspect/Created Value
• Passion and Powerful Story
The G.A.P. Awards 2016 is open to all GLOBALG.A.P. Integrated Farm Assurance Standard certified farmers and farmer groups, as well as any programs involving one or more certified farmers.
All the winners will receive:
• A ticket to the GLOBALG.A.P. SUMMIT 2016 in Amsterdam, including travel and accommodation costs for one person
• A G.A.P. Awards 2016 Trophy
• A G.A.P. Awards 2016 Winner Certificate
• A G.A.P. Awards 2016 Winners Seal for their communication, emails, website
Deadline: 30 June 2016.
For application criteria and information, go to www.globalgap.org/gapawards2016