Fresh Produce sector again launched at FHC China for its 21st edition in Shanghai will take place from 14-16 November 2017 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre covering 8 halls more than 85,000sqm. Over 2,400 participants from 73 countries and regions confirmed to attend who will showcase the high quality imported food and drink products. FHC China 2017 has attracted 40 regional and National pavilions, the largest this year is from Italy, occupying over 1,000 square metres with more than 60 companies offering unique national food products. The next biggest pavilions are from USA; Canada; Turkey; Spain and Korea respectively. All companies showcasing quality imported products including hospitality equipment; snacks; nuts; spices; canned and fresh foods; coffee beans and machines; dairy products; beverages; confectionary; jams; pasta; meat & seafoods; frozen foods; chocolate and much more. Beside the show, the Fresh Product zone will again take alongside with FHC China this year, the products from Europe, Asia, South America, North America and more countries, including vegetables, fruits, and more products.
7 leading China buyers on the debate, 1-4PM conference room 1C01
During the show, will take place for the first time China Fresh Produce conference, Wednesday 14th at 1PM-40PM, hall N1 room 1C01, organized together with Eurofresh Distribution magazine. Titled “Which better distribution channels and consumer marketing for domestic and overseas produce”, the China leading fresh produce buyers of both Online and Offline channels will debate on the consumer opportunities, recommended marketing and supply strategies with both supermarkets, fruit retail and online platforms which confirmed by the co-organiser – EuroFresh Magazine. The speakers are from Walmart, CR Vangard, Pagoda Orchard, Fruitday, Hema Supermarket, Fruta Cloud, Arctic Solutions and more. The topics as below:
- The major China distribution channels for fresh produce, comparing their competitive advantage and how to approach them (retail/online/wholesale/…),
- Consumer trends and better “Product mix” to supply (growing categories, successful new varieties), both domestic and imported produce
- Marketing strategies (for both Offline and Online channels), advises & examples of product brands with B-to-B and B-to-C campaign
Supplier from Fresh produce sectors and buyers will be invited to the forum, if you are going to reserve the seats, please reach Sylvia Ma at Sylvia.firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
China’s fresh fruit import market has rapidly become an incredibly lucrative market with great potential for further growth.
- China’s fresh fruit imports have been growing at an average of 16% a year since 2005- reaching a peak of 3.8 million tonnes in 2016.
- Fresh Fruit imports from the southern hemisphere have been growing even faster at the rate of 23% since 2005.
- Agricultural exports from America to China have grown 200% since 2005 and are now worth $20.2 billion
For the further details on how to participate in FHC China 2017 and ProWine China 2017 or information on exhibitors, their products and events at the shows, please visit www.fhcchina.com and www.prowinechina.com or contact below. FHC China and ProWine China 2017 show App are available for people to learn more show updates and exhibitor introductions.