The DOGK (German fruit & vegetables Congress) 2021 is a hybrid event with lectures on all important topics relating to the entire supply chain. A physical event will be held in the CCD Dusseldorf, which will also be streamed live for those who cannot be on site.
The event promises a high-quality programme focusing on:
- How to please the consumer
- Snacking – at home and in the office
- CO2 footprint – what is currently certifiable?
- The supply chain law
- Fight against food waste
- Fruit & vegetable consumption in Germany – current developments, numbers, trends and facts
- Retail to go – what are the services of today and tomorrow?