Ukraine's most important berry business event moves to Dnipro, one of the most important business, industrial and agricultural centers of Ukraine.
By tradition, the conference will be organized in a two-day format: May 24 for conference sessions and May 25 for the practical business-tour to Agrosilprom, one of the leading berry farms in the region.
The conference will have a focus on all berry crops grown in Ukraine: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, red- and blackcurrants, gooseberries, rose hips, seaberries, sweet and sour cherries, honeysuckles, cornelian cherries, table grapes etc.
Among the key topics discussed at the event there will be:
- Ukrainian berry and cherry production and price forecast for 2018.
- Export of fresh and frozen berries. How has the focus changed?
- Ukrainian organic berry market, development outlook, key accents.
- Greenhouse berry production efficiency in Ukraine.
- Berry growing technologies in Ukraine.
- Berry processing in details.
- Key sales channels for fresh and frozen berries in Ukraine. Domestic and export markets.
- Collaboration with Ukrainian retail in 2018.
The business-tour will be held to Agrosilprom with the focus on:
- production of greenhouse strawberries and table grapes;
- production of field-grown redcurrants, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries;
- berry handling, packaging and marketing.
Why to attend:
- Obtain exclusive market information about real Ukrainian berry and cherry market situation and outlook, which can’t be found in the official statistics
- Meet in person largest growers of berries and cherries from Ukraine
- Meet leading processors of berries
- Excellent promotional and advertising options for representatives of each stage of the berry supply chain
Expected number of participants: 300+ delegates from 10-15 countries of the world.
Conference audience: growers and processors of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, red and black currants, blueberries, table grapes, sweet and sour cherries account for more than 60% of delegates.
Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
phone: +380 (562) 321595, ext. - 341
cell: +380 96 5836323