The 9th International Conference “Berries of Ukraine 2018: Frozen Produce & Fresh Market”
Ukraine's most important berry business event moves to Dnipro, one of the most important business, industrial and agricultural centers of Ukraine.
By tradition, the conference will be organized in a two-day format: May 24 for conference sessions and May 25 for the practical business-tour to Agrosilprom, one of the leading berry farms in the region.
The conference will have a focus on all berry crops grown in Ukraine: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, red- and blackcurrants, gooseberries, rose hips, seaberries, sweet and sour cherries, honeysuckles, cornelian cherries, table grapes etc.
Among the key topics discussed at the event there will be:
- Ukrainian berry and cherry production and price forecast for 2018.
- Export of fresh and frozen berries. How has the focus changed?
- Ukrainian organic berry market, development outlook, key accents.
- Greenhouse berry production efficiency in Ukraine.
- Berry growing technologies in Ukraine.
- Berry processing in details.
- Key sales channels for fresh and frozen berries in Ukraine. Domestic and export markets.
- Collaboration with Ukrainian retail in 2018.
The business-tour will be held to Agrosilprom with the focus on:
- production of greenhouse strawberries and table grapes;
- production of field-grown redcurrants, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries;
- berry handling, packaging and marketing.
Why to attend:
- Obtain exclusive market information about real Ukrainian berry and cherry market situation and outlook, which can’t be found in the official statistics
- Meet in person largest growers of berries and cherries from Ukraine
- Meet leading processors of berries
- Excellent promotional and advertising options for representatives of each stage of the berry supply chain
Expected number of participants: 300+ delegates from 10-15 countries of the world.
Conference audience: growers and processors of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, red and black currants, blueberries, table grapes, sweet and sour cherries account for more than 60% of delegates.
Mr. Ievgen Kuzin
phone: +380 (562) 321595, ext. - 341
cell: +380 96 5836323