The winners will be able to attend in person, in full compliance with all Covid-19 security measures, with the rest of the attendees able to follow the event through a streaming platform.
On this occasion, in addition to rewarding the commitment of the entities that support the “5 a day” message, there will be recognition of the work of the entities of the fruit and vegetable sector that have proven to be one of the most important engines important parts of Spain by ensuring the supply of healthy and safe food to the entire population and accurate and up-to-date information regarding Covid-19.
The winners of this edition are:
- Children’s Category: EL DULZE GROWERS, SL for its multimedia project Mundo Carakuato, which aims to promote healthy life and promote the consumption of fruit and vegetables through an educational video game, adapted to a mobile device, web format and tablet.
- Society Category: the Association to Promote the Consumption of Broccoli + BROCOLI, which reflects in all its activities a commitment to spread the importance of healthy habits by promoting fruits and vegetables in general and broccoli in particular.
- Disclosure Category: This year, this component is a very emotional one for the association, which wanted to reward all the communication media in the sector that collaborate closely with 5 a day and the important role of information about Covid-19 during 2020. The winners are:
- Publications Agricoles with its publication EUROFRESH DISTRIBUTION
- AECOC with its publication CODE 84
- Agrifood Communication with its publication QCOM.ES
- Fruit Today with its publication FRUIT TODAY MAGAZINE
- Editorial Agrícola España with its AGRICULTURE MAGAZINE
- Horto del Poniente with its FYH MAGAZINE
- Infoagro System with its publication INFOAGRO.COM
- Lameyer with his publication MARKET MAGAZINE
- Siete Agromarketing with its publication eCOMERCIO AGRARIO
- Sucro with its publication VALENCIA FRUITS
Congratulations to all winners, who will meet on March 10 at the ceremony for the XIV edition of the “5 a day” Awards.