Billed as Fiera Milano and Ipack-Ima spa’s answer to the demand for innovation and internationalisation in the fruit and vegetable supply chain, the Fruit Innovation exhibition will showcase innovation-driving products, technologies and services, and the very best of the Italian fruit & vegetable sector.
The new annual event – being held in halls 9 and 11 of the Fiera Milano SPA exhibition space – will run this May 20-22 and has already attracted 230 exhibitors, which the organisers consider very positive for a start-up exhibition. With the support of ICE (the Italian agency for foreign trade), high-level international delegations will visit from Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Under the banner of ‘ Fruit Innovation 2015: From Harvest to Consumer’, the event coincides with Expo Milano 2015 as well as with shows specialising in processing, packaging and logistics technology combining to create a unique scenario, making for an event unparalleled worldwide.
The five interconnected global trade exhibitions are:
- IPACK-IMA, a leading European exhibition in processing and packaging technology;
- Meat-Tech, the new international event for the meat sector;
- Dairytech, the exhibition for the dairy processing and packaging industry;
- Intralogistica Italia, the first exhibition for the industry of logistics and material handling technology;
- Converflex, specializing in package printing and converting technology.
For more information: Fruit Innovation