Expoalimentaria, Lima 2023
27 September - 29 SeptemberTimezone : UTC+0
Expoalimentaria will be held next September 27th to 29th in Lima. Is the most important fair of food and beverage in Latinamerica, being the platform of business used as meeting point for the key operators of distribution, retail, horeca and specialized channel in the national and international market.
PERU STRATEGIC SUPPLIER FOR THE WORLD
- Peru has more than 21 trade agreements with the main world economies.
- . 89% of our exports are directed to markets with current trade agreements.
- Peruvian agricultural and agricultural exports reach 145 markets
- Great biodiversity thanks to microclimates
- Fourth best country to invest in South America and No. 68 in the world ranking of competitiveness and ease of doing Business (Doing Business 2019)
- The best performance of Peru corresponds to the pillar obtaining credit, where it was ranked 32nd (with a score of 75). This is due to the excellent ratings in the Index of scope of credit information (8 points, in a range of 0 to 8) (Doing Business 2019)
- Gastronomic boom
PERU: RECOGNIZED INTERNATIONALLY
- 2nd Blueberry Exporter
- 2nd Producer and Exporter of Organic Coffee
- 2nd Organic Cocoa Producer
- 2nd Exporter of Precooked Pota Squid
- 2nd Exporter of Avocados
- 3rd Producer of Blueberries and Asparagus
- 3rd Exporter of Paprika
- 3rd Exporter of Canned anchovies
- 3rd Producer of avocados
- 4th Exporter of canned hearts of palm