The company has implemented strict measures to guarantee the security of customer service, that of its collaborators, and the guarantee of the supplied products
Since the start of the alarm state, CMR has undertaken actions aimed at maximizing the security of its operations and offer, specified as follows:
- Imperative use of safety nitrite masks and gloves supplied by the company, on the premises and to all collaborators.
- Temperature taking at the entrance of the facilities throughout the personal, with a maximum acceptance range, above which entry is denied.
- Regular cleaning of all facilities with materials of maximum efficiency for this purpose.
- Separation of a minimum of 1.5mts. in the workplaces of all collaborators.
- Ban on sharing reduced common spaces by various collaborators at the same time, such as social and vending consumption areas.
- Division and tightness of the different areas of the company.
- Deny entry to all non-company personnel.
These measures, together with the quality and hygiene certifications the company holds, guarantee a regular and rigorous service of our daily offer.
The company, as an integral part of the society, and according to its vocation throughout the more than 140 years of its existence, feels in the obligation to continue giving a service of first quality of basic products to the market, avoiding shortages that could further aggravate the health emergency that we all face.
Likewise, CMR stands in solidarity with all those groups hit by this crisis and wants to praise the enormous daily work of the professionals of the sanitary, security forces, transport, and of course food sectors of activity as well as that of so many other, without whose effort and dedication it would be much more difficult to overcome these moments.